Civil Disturbance

Call 9-911 from an on-campus phone or 911 from a cell phone to report an emergency that requires immediate assistance from police and rescue personnel.

Immediately report any demonstrations on College property that interfere with the educational function of the College and/or in which violence, property damage, or other unlawful behavior has occurred or is likely to occur.

  • Call 401.865.2222 to notify the Office of Public Safety.
  • If possible and appropriate, lock doors to isolate yourself from the disturbance.