Office of Public Safety Staff
The Providence College Office of Public Safety and Emergency Management are comprised of a diverse group of officers and civilian staff who come from many areas of the country, bringing diverse cultural and ethnic backgrounds, and professional training and experience from municipal, state and local law enforcement, emergency medical services and emergency management.
This diverse make-up enables the Office of Public Safety and Emergency Management leadership staff to effectively assign appropriately trained staff to maintain its daily operational core capabilities and essential functions.
The Office of Public Safety is located in the building next to the Huxley Avenue gate. It is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. For information and assistance call 865.2391. For emergencies call 865.2222.
Interim Chief of Public Safety
- Deputy Chief, Eric Croce – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lt. John Dunbar, Crime Prevention/Campus Relations Officer – email@example.com
- Lt. David Marshall, Shift Supervisor/Investigator – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sgt. Guy DeAngelis, Shift Supervisor – email@example.com
- Sgt. David Petit, Shift Supervisor/Investigator – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sgt. Kevin McEniry, Operations and Communications Supervisor – email@example.com
- Sgt. Amy Becker, Shift Supervisor – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sgt. Jose Rivera, Shift Supervisor – email@example.com
- Sgt. Timothy Marshall, Shift Supervisor – firstname.lastname@example.org
Compliments or Complaints
The Providence College Office of Public Safety strives to develop and maintain positive relationships with all members of the Providence College Community and endeavors to provide the highest quality of service.
Our goal is to ensure that the staff of this office is guided by principles so every individual they come in contact with be treated fairly and with dignity.
A citizen complaint, and its subsequent investigation, causes the Interim Director to examine services that are provided to the Providence College community and to make improvements when needed.
Each complaint will be accepted in a courteous and professional manner. All complaints will be properly documented and investigated in a timely fashion with appropriate follow up. Anonymous complaints, while accepted, will limit our ability to adequately resolve the issue without corroborating information.
If you wish to file a formal complaint, please fill out this PDF form, and email to the Interim Chief of Public Safety (email@example.com). Forms can also be hand delivered to the Public Safety offices at the Huxley Ave gate. A trained investigator will be assigned and will contact you. If you would like to speak with a Shift Sergeant about your complaint immediately, please call 401.865.2388 and ask for the Shift Sergeant on duty.
If you wish to e-mail directly with a complaint or compliment, please feel free to do so at firstname.lastname@example.org.