Office of Public Safety Staff
The Providence College Office of Public Safety is comprised of a diverse group of officers and civilian staff who come from many areas of the country, with diverse cultural and ethnic backgrounds, and professional training and experience from municipal, state and local law enforcement, emergency medical services and emergency management.
This diverse make-up enables the Office of Public Safety leadership staff to effectively maintain its daily operational core capabilities and essential functions.
Chief of Public Safety
- Deputy Chief, Eric Croce – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lt. John Dunbar, Crime Prevention/Campus Relations Officer – email@example.com
- Lt. David Marshall, Shift Supervisor/Investigator – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sgt. Guy DeAngelis, Shift Supervisor – email@example.com
- Sgt. David Petit, Shift Supervisor/Investigator – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sgt. Kevin McEniry, Operations and Communications Supervisor – email@example.com
- Sgt. Amy Becker, Shift Supervisor – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sgt. Jose Rivera, Shift Supervisor – email@example.com
- Sgt. Timothy Marshall, Shift Supervisor – firstname.lastname@example.org
Compliments or Complaints
The Providence College Office of Public Safety maintains a positive relationships with all members of the Providence College Community and will provide the highest quality of service so every individual they come in contact with be treated fairly and with dignity. A citizen complaint, and its subsequent investigation, causes the Interim Director to examine services that are provided to the Providence College community and to make improvements when needed.
Each complaint will be accepted in a courteous and professional manner. All complaints will be properly documented and investigated in a timely fashion with appropriate follow up. All complaints either anonymous or your information provided for follow up, will be investigated.
If you would like to speak with a Shift Sergeant about your complaint immediately, please call 401.865.2388 and ask for the Shift Sergeant on duty.